Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand V2 GIG (50006371) Refurbished
Sorry, this item is out of stock
(includes short Cat5 cable from base to phone)
The Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand V2 delivers the latest technology and advancements in Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for Mitel IP phones. It allows computers connected to IP phones to access gigabit services over the network.
- Addresses the requirements of customers with higher bandwidth needs at the desktop
- Dual-port 100/1000baseT built into a phone base that attaches easily to existing IP phones
- Easily attaches to IP phones leaving the module slot free for use with Mitel IP Programmable Key Modules, Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Module or Cordless (DECT) Accessories Module
- Provides three ports: a Gigabit Ethernet LAN port to connect to the gigabit switch, a Gigabit Ethernet PC port and a 10/100 MB Ethernet connection to the IP phone
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 48V power supply (not included)
- Supported on Mitel 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, and 5340 IP phones
- Requires: Mitel Communications Directore (MCD) 4.0 SP3 or 4.1 SP2, Mitel SX-200 ICP 5.0, Mitel SIP phone software 8.0
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.