Mitel SX200 Cabinet 9109-600-002-NA (Empty)
(no power supply or cards inside)
Good Condition Clean
- Supports up to 650 lines
- Modular, scalable architecture - adding new networking capabilities and communications applications is a simple matter of integrating the appropriate software and/or hardware.
- Mitel's support of open industry standards and network access protocols allows you to integrate converged voice and computing applications and emerging technologies.
- Protected by Mitel Networks' industry-leading extended 5-year warranty and software assurance programs.
- Designed to migrate to Mitel Networks' next generation IP platform with minimal effort and maximum investment protection.
- Supports Mitel Networks Superset 4000 Series Telephone Sets
Using Mitel Networks' powerful Lightware™ business application communications software, the Mitel SX-200 EL offers the following advanced features/ capabilities.
- Integrated Automated Attendant/Messaging increases business responsiveness by allowing call handling even when an operator isn't present or available.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) supports priority answering, timed and predictive overflow.
- Networking allows you to take advantage of advanced services such as T1, ISDN, analog and private network applications.
- Centralized Attendant maximizes resources in a network of SX-200 systems by directing all calls to an attendant a central location.
- Centralized Voice Mail helps you save money and management time by sharing the same Voice Mail system among multiple SX-200 systems.
- Multiple Music On Hold Sources lets your business provide a different Music On Hold source for up to 25 tenant groups in one system.
- Support for a growing range of computer telephony applications for desktop, workgroup, help desk and call centers.
- Reduce costs by transmitting voice and data over the same service.
- Call Identification (CLID) allows users to identify important incoming calls.
- Flexible Paging Options let you page individuals, groups or the entire organization using either overhead speakers or telephone speakers, whether or not the set is in use.