Cisco SPA504G 4 Line IP Phone
Refurbished - 1 Year Warranty
Cisco SPA504G Phone
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP-based Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA504G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA504G.
The Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- 4 voice lines and 4 independent SIP registrations
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Supports wideband audio
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone, full-duplex speakerphone, integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional 5V DC power supply (Sold Separately)
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 300 (UC300) and 500 (UC500) Series for Small Business