Cisco 7975G IP Phone (CP-7975G) 7975 Refurbished
Cisco 7975G Unified IP Phone CP-7975G
Refurbished - 1 Year Warranty
What this includes
Cisco CP7975G Phone
New Handset Cord
Cat 5 Cable
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color touchscreen display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of the executive or major decision maker, administrative assistants, and those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. This IP phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), five interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
- Large color back-lit, touch-sensitive, pixel-based display screen for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and feature usage
- 8 programmable line and feature keys
- 5 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered by local power supply (sold separately) or 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.