Cisco 7965G IP Phone (CP-7965G) 7965 Refurbished
Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone CP-7965G
Refurbished - 1 Year Warranty
What this includes
Cisco CP7965G Phone
New Handset Cord
Cat 5 Cable
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and the needs of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on co-located PCs. Includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to two telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
- Exceptional voice quality virtually eliminates echoes, reverberations, and truncated words for natural two-way conversation
- Backlit display which exhibits date/time, calling party name/number, digits dialed, and feature and line status
- 3 soft keys and menu navigation keys for access to call features and functions
- Standard features include hold, transfer, release, mute, and conference
- Web and LCD-based configuration
- Feature updates facilitates Cisco CallManager upgrades along with advances in system capabilities
- Powered by local power supply (sold separately) or any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes; for full display brightness, the local power supply is required
- SCCP protocol
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Internal 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.