Cisco 7945G IP Phone (CP-7945G) 7945 Refurbished
Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone CP-7945G
Refurbished - 1 Year Warranty
What this includes
Cisco CP7945G Phone
New Handset Cord
Cat 5 Cable
Plastic Stand Base
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and the needs of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on co-located PCs. Includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, timesaving applications, and features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take advantage of the display. The phone provides direct access to two telephone lines (or combination of lines, speed dials, and direct access to telephony features), four interactive soft keys that guide you through call features and functions, and an intuitive four-way (plus Select key) navigation cluster. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
- Backlit color display (320x240 pixels)
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Pre-loaded with SCCP for Cisco users
- SCCP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1, 4.3(2)
- SIP - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.x and later; Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.