Mitel 5304 IP DUAL MODE (51011571) Dark Gray VOIP SIP Grade A
Sorry, this item is out of stock
CLEANED GOOD CONDITION REFURBISHED
What this includes:
Mitel 5304 IP Dual Mode Phone 51011571
NEW Handset Cord & Cat5E cable
NEW Desi Paper
Mitel 5304 IP Phone Features
Mitel 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based IP communications platforms. This two-line, dual-port IP phone with a 40-character backlit display supports both SIP and MiNet protocols and works behind the Mitel 3300 and Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platforms (ICP). It is specifically suited to be deployed in areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment.
Features of the 5304 IP Phone include:
- Two x 20 backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- Two lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voicemail access etc.
- Paging & page receive capability
- Direct page & group page support
- Dual-mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Incoming call visual indication
- Message waiting indication
- Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Wall-mountable (optional)
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10cm or 10.5” x 4”)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy saving
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.