Mitel 8568 Phone (50006123) Digital Telephone 5000 Platform Refurb
Mitel 8568 Digital Telephone for Mitel 5000 50006123
REFURBISHED - 1 Year Warranty
includes new desi paper, new handset cord
The Mitel 8568 Telephone is perfect for users who require efficient call processing capabilities from the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP). This powerful, ergonomically designed digital telephone features a six-line by 16-character display with eight menu-driven soft keys, which intuitively guide users through system features and capabilities. Sixteen programmable multi-function keys and 10 fixed function keys allow users to customize their phone and provide one-touch access to the most commonly used telephony functions and settings. Additionally, a built-in jack allows headsets to be attached to the phone without interfering with handset operation. The 8568 Telephone supports both the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 12 and the Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM) 48 for additional programmable keys and DSS / BLF functionality. The Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced support make this phone a powerful communications tool for small and medium business customers.
- Six-line x 16-character alphanumeric display
- Eight, menu-driven, context-sensitive softkeys
- 16 programmable multi-function keys with LED indicators
- 10 hard function keys: Mute, Speaker, Volume Up / Down, Directory, Feature (Special), Redial, Hold, Transfer, Message
- Support for optional PKM 12 and PKM 48 modules
- Support for enhanced desktop applications: UC Express and UC Advanced
- Hands-free operation (half-duplex)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed Calling (System / Station)
- Intercom Calling
- Voice mail notification – large message waiting lamp
- Message handling (View / Reply)
- Call Logging (up to 20 entries)
- Store up to 10 Station (personal) Speed Dial numbers
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.