Mitel 5360 IP Phone Touch-Screen Large Color Display (50005991)
Mitel 5360 IP Phone (50005991) Large Color Display Screen
Good Condition Refurbished
The Mitel 5360 IP Telephone is a full-featured phone that provides a large color graphics display with programmable self-labeling keys, intuitive soft keys, superior sound quality with wide-band audio and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development. The 5360 is ideal for the enterprise executives, managers, teleworkers or contact center supervisors.
- Seven-inch back-lit, high resolution (800 x 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- 48 programmable, multi-functional, self-labeling keys - provided in 3 pages with 16 keys each
- 10 fixed function hard keys - hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up and down
- 6 context sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides a one-touch access to embedded applications such as call history, visual voice mail, people, call forwarding,
- conference application, brightness options, HTML applications and the main Phone application
- Hands-free speakerphone (full duplex)
- Multi-language support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and simplified Chinese)
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48V power supply, sold separately
- Dual-mode phone - support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Wide-band-audio ready - hardware ships with wide-band handset (7kHz) standard
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Peripherals and modules support - Mitel Cordless Handset/Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand, Mitel 5610 IP DECT handset and IP DECT Stand
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 4.0 or later
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.