Cisco (SPA514G) IP Phone 2 Port, 4 Line, LCD Display POE Grade C
Cisco SPA514G IP Phone 4 Line 2 Port, POE & LCD Display POE
REDUCED PRICE (Grade C) some Scuffs/Scratches
This phone is POE capable but you can buy a AC power supply not included
The Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
Stylish and affordable, the Cisco SPA514G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
Optional 5V DC Power Sold Separately
• Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
• Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys
• Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.