Cisco 8861 3PCC IP Phone 3rd Party Call Control (CP-8861-3PCC-K9) POE Grade C
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Cisco 8861 3PCC IP Phone 3rd Party Call Control (CP-8861-3PCC-K9) POE
Used Cleaned Grade C Condition scuffs, scratches
Cisco 8861-3PCC-K9 Phone
Selling as POE unit. Power Supply sold separately if needed
Cisco 8861 3PCC IP Phone supports 3rd Party Call Control (SIP) on supported 3rd Party Platforms. It uses Multiplatform firmware that is only on the 3PCC phones and doesn't work with Cisco Call Control. It Offers wideband audio and a large, wide screen, high-resolution color display for menus and content. Cisco Intelligent Proximity integrates select phone features with your personal mobile devices. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories. Wi-Fi Cisco EnergyWise.
- Easy-to-use, comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display 800X480 Pixel
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys
- Integrated headset jack
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports Wi-Fi with integrated antenna as an alternative to wired Ethernet
- 3.5 mm stereo lin in/out jack (for optional external headset, speakers, or headphones)
- 2 USB ports to enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
- supports bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 65 foot range)
- 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet or Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- SIP Protocol
- 3rd Party Call Control (3PCC)
Ring Central, Vonage, Juxto, Fonality, 8X8, MegaPath, OnSip, and more
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.